I’ve been remiss not to share the wonderful magnetic poetry that has been languishing on my refrigerator for awhile now. Such creativity needs to be shared with the world. As always, I kept the spaces in between the different magnets and I’ve decided to show line breaks with a slash (or is it a backslash..I always forget the difference).
- gray man give s life like dark dream s do burn (as long as it doesn’t burn when you urinate, you’re fine)
- good light / some easy / look (I couldn’t tell if the look was actually part of this poem, but it felt like the right closer for this particular piece…forgive me if I’ve overstepped my bounds a mere purveyor of poetry)
- genius obsess es / inspiration play s / hard work succe ed s (the ed was cleverly placed over the ss in success)
- bake me a beautiful (I love how this one is almost like a fill-in-the-blank…bake me a beautiful cake, a beautiful world, a beautiful life)
- chance create s a spark of light / visible between rain and snow fall / never to be experience d after (yes, I know that moment)
- blue sky / fruit trick / naked will (that will just had to ruin the party by getting naked)
- always another step bird fight (can’t thosestep birds just get along)
Now it’s your turn. Here’s a selection of words from the fridge. What can you make with it?