I’m honored to have been given the Lesa’s
Bald Faced Liar “Creative Writer” Blogger Award! Thanks to Donna McDine for recognizing my special talents as a liar…I mean writer. Check out her blog and website.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them.
- Add the award to your blog.
- Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and One Truth.
- Nominate six creative liars…I mean writers and post links to them.
- Let your nominees know they have been nominated.
Okay, so I’m not very good at following directions, so I’m going to tell six almost truths and one absolute truth. Can you figure out the one absolute truth? (Check out the comments for the answer.)
- I once ran a marathon in Alaska on a whim.
- My favorite food is pepperoni pizza.
- I read 65 novels last year.
- I’ve been playing soccer for over 20 years.
- My favorite Harry Potter book is the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- I’ve never been on TV.
- I got married at a haunted restaurant in Windsor, CT.
And here’s my nominees:
Kimberly Sabatini at http://kimberlysabatini.blogspot.com/
Debbie Mumford at http://debbiemumford.com/blog/
Rena Jones at http://renajjones.blogspot.com/
Anna Staniszewski at http://www.annastan.com/blog/
Marcia Hoehne at http://marciahoehne.blogspot.com/
Lisha Cauthen at http://lishacauthen.wordpress.com/
Okay, off to let my nominees know!